Facebook Badge

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Night

GOOD NIGHT

          One night when everyone was sleeping, I was awake, awake thinking of you. I don't remember when I started thinking of you but I am still thinking of you when it’s mid-night already.

          I am sure that you might also be in fine sleep at this time. But me, I don't know why am I thinking of you late night.

          Why is that so that I care for you that much and I don't get even a smile in return? Why I always think about you and you don't even look at me.

          Why always I remember you and you don't even think of me. Even after all that I love you and I am thinking why am I in love with you.

          Am I a fool, crack or mad or what. I think yes, I am a fool that’s why I love you that much. Yes, I am a crack, that’s why I love you that much. Yes I am a mad, that’s why I love you that much.

          Even after all that I love you. But why, why do I love you that much, that much that I can never stay without your memories even for a moment.

          Sometime I feel so sad that tears come out of my eyes thinking why don't you love me back even when I love you that much. That much that no one can ever explain in words.

          I take the long breath again and again in that cold mid-night. And think how much I love you.

          But I cannot measure it, so I don't know and cannot find the intensity of my love. I would fail to measure it even if it was that smaller that small than electron, then how can I measure that which feels my heart with where entire universe can fit.

          Then how can I tell you, when will I tell you that that "I LOVE YOU." When will you be mine and we will be together forever.

          That is not possible when I am writing this and was not possible when I was thinking of you. But for now it is possible only in my dreams.

For that I need to sleep. So for now GOOD NIGHT......

SWEET DREAMS......
IT'S JUST FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT BUT DOES MEAN JUST FOR HER.....
SOMEONE KNOWS THIS........




UKS.........................The End.........................UKS

No comments:

Post a Comment