Facebook Badge

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cried

This is totally the story of my FICTION.


 
          I loved her a lot. A lot, she was in my eyes, she was in my mind all the time and has ruled my heart. But even after all that she was not mine. I wished her to be mine but she never looked at me. I know she love me too but she never expressed herself.

          That day when I saw love on her face for first time and I knew she love me too, I expressed my feelings. I told her that I love her a lot in front of everyone. I think she feeled uneasy in that situation and tried to escape. But I didn't let her. She might never have accepted that to happen ever. She didn't know what to do then. In nervousness she slapped me and showed her anger and ran out of there with tears in her eyes.

          But I know that she love me too. She cried then any even she is crying now when she is reading this. I knew she would come to me once and she is now here, but I never thought it to be this late as she cannot find me anymore in this world. It too late my love, I am no more.

          My love! Don’t cry. I am not with you but remember one thing that I will never leave you alone. I will always be around you. I am going to love you forever even after my death and I will wait for you till the end of time.

          After all this you will cry a lot even I requested you a lot not to cry and your tears will clean further readings. So there’s no point writing any further.

          Reading this she actually cried a lot as he said. Why will she not, as she has lost someone who really love her. That much love that no one else can give her. And return what she gave him back is nothing else than humiliation. She lost the one whom she loved but didn't tell him due to the fear of this society. She cried and cried and kept crying till THE END.


<uks><uks>

No comments:

Post a Comment