Facebook Badge

Blog Archive

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dream

2068/06/01 5A.M.

           I was in a fine sleep when I saw her. I saw with two of her friends whom I know well, and also know that I love her. I saw her in some strange place. I was walking with my friend don't know where but somewhere. As we were walking they joined the way just some steps ahead from us. And so I don't think she would have seen me. When I saw her I stopped for some time. She was just in front of me walking in her way.

           She didn't saw me. I started walking behind her. I was not following her but we were on same way. But she was walking a bit slower than me and I am then in deli-ma whether to keep walking behind her or pass her away. I was getting closer to her each time. I finally decided and walking faster I passed her away without looking behind.

          After walking for I while I finally looked back for her. But I didn't saw her. She was not there. I continued my way and reached a park. I was just thinking about her. I sat in a bench. Just then I saw her in that park. She was standing by the gate of park. She seems to be waiting for someone. I don't know who but I thought that was me. So I walked to her but some unseen power stopped me.

          She was just about five steps away from me and I turned around. I was just to step I heard, she called my name. She called me to her. I was stacked and was just standing looking at her. She came to me and said that she was actually searching for me. I felt nervous but specked a word and offered her to sit on the bench together.

          Silence for some moment and I asked why was she searching for me. I was looking at her, nervous, waiting her to say something. I will call you later, that's all what she said to me and she left the park. That voice make me awake. That all was just a dream but that build a hope that she would call me sometime.

I hope my dream to come true.


UKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment